It’s Been Real HF

Dominic Mazzulla

I truly cannot put into words how thankful I am to be a part of such a close knit, welcoming, and loving community. These past four years have been the best four years of my life. I have gotten to make memories that will forever be ingrained in my head. I got to meet friends and teammates that I will share a bond with forever and I got to be a part of the best senior class to ever roam the halls of Holy Family High School.

You guys are truly the best people I could ever ask for, I wish I could just spend one more year with you all.

One of my biggest regrets is forgetting to savor all the good times. Freshman year so many upperclassmen told me to savor the journey that was just taking place, and let me tell you, they were right. Underclassmen if your are reading this PLEASE SAVOR YOUR JOURNEY, high school is what you make of it!!!! There is no worse feeling than knowing you could have done more right before you graduate or after your sports season ends.

My favorite memories in high school is when the football team beat Frederick in overtime and when they beat Lutheran my junior year in the league championship. Another very fond memory I will have is when the boys tried to eat 10,000 calories in 12 hours (not a good idea).

That’s all I got y’all, Moo Moo out.